With many of us sharing office items, it’s no wonder sickness can spread quickly through your workforce. That’s why at GCC Facilities Management, we use our experience of over 48 years to ensure first-rate results to reduce these risks as much as possible. Our specialist office cleaning services are based on three key factors: people, training and flexibility.
OFFICE CLEANING SERVICES
Not only is a clean office environment important for our physical wellbeing but it can significantly improve our mental wellbeing and increase staff productivity. A clean workplace can help improve focus and raise staff morale. GCC’s specialist office cleaning services include
- Kitchen cleaning – from doing the dishes, wiping down surfaces and tackling the notorious shared microwave, every aspect of your kitchen space will be left fully clean and sanitised.
- Washroom services – toilets, sinks and showers are a breeding ground for germs and bacteria and we will make sure that your washrooms are left in the best condition possible.
- Glass cleaning – windows, doors and mirrors can quickly become unsightly if not properly taken care of, we leave a sparkling, streak-free finish every time.
- Consumable Products – take the worry out of restocking your office by letting us do it for you. Toilet paper, hand towels, soaps and bin bags and more can be provided as part of the service.
- Floor maintenance – whether you have carpet, tiles or hardwood floors, we know how to care for them properly and remove all manner of stains.
- Desk cleaning – the dirtiest areas of our office are our desks and the items that sit on them. We clean these as often as required and combine our specialist knowledge to ensure there is no damage to your important equipment
DEEP CLEANING SERVICES
Whether you need a deep clean after an event or an enhanced service for a spring clean, we know how important attention to detail is when cleaning your building.
In addition to our standard service, we can tailor your deep clean to include items many can forget about.
Light switches, door handles, handrails, photocopiers, printers are common office items that are frequently used and touched. We can give these extra attention to ensure nothing nasty is spread throughout your employees.
If sickness is spreading through your office, we can provide a thorough preventative clean to ensure your man-hours aren’t reduced from staff being unable to work.
GCC carries out all cleans to the highest standards, with NHS colour coding methodology to prevent any risk of cross-contamination. This always includes all touchpoints, windows (inside and out), food preparation areas, furniture and surface and toilets.
If disaster does strike your office, we also provide decontamination cleans. We achieve this with the use of Bio-fogging. This is a wet or dry mist that eliminates pathogens that conventional cleaning can not reach.
GCC offers a wide range of cleaning and facilities management services at a frequency and specification to suit you including:
- Regular contract cleaning
- High level and ATEX cleaning
- COVID Bio-fogging services
- Legionella compliance services
- Emergency and reactive cleaning
- Use of EN14476 compliant ‘COVID-killer’ chemicals
- Rapid-dry carpet steam cleaning
- Washroom & feminine hygiene services
- Window Cleaning
Get in touch now to find out how GCC’s specialist office cleaning services can help your business.
Quality is at the heart of everything we do. Our dedicated back-office team support this using ISO accredited processes and procedures.
Did you know that in 2018 GCC was the first company in the UK to successfully achieve simultaneous accreditation for ISO 9001 (Quality Management), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management) and ISO 45001 (Occupational Health & Safety). We’ve successfully retained all our accreditations in a simultaneous audit every year since.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
You will be provided with a health and safety pack prior to GCC starting work. This includes RAMS, COSHH data sheets and training certification.
GCC provides training to the highest industry standards for every member of its teams. We use an in-house, British Institute Of Cleaning Science (BICSc) aligned training course. This also includes modules covering Health & Safety, COSHH, correct use of RAMS, NHS colour coded cleaning techniques and environmental training.