With over 45 years of experience in the sector, GCC Facilities Management is well placed to service all your East Midlands commercial cleaning and specialist soft FM services requirements.
From regular commercial office cleaning in Nottingham, CQC healthcare cleans for a doctor’s surgeries in Derby to high level ATEX cleans at warehouses in Leicester or legionella compliance at sites in Northampton and across the region, our 45 years of experience can ensure we provide your business with high-quality results. We welcome work from anywhere in the region across Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Lincolnshire and Rutland.
We recognise that our clients expect high standards with no disruption to their day to day operations so we plan and deliver service to always meet their requirements.
Studies have shown that a clean, well-maintained office space can increase productivity and boost staff morale so why not speak to GCC to find out how we can help your business.
East Midlands Cleaning Services
We offer a wide range of cleaning and specialist soft FM services in the East Midlands, all of which can be tailored to your business’s specific needs, including:
- Regular Contract Cleaning
- High Level & ATEX Compliant Cleaning
- CQC Compliant Healthcare Cleaning
- Legionella Compliance
- Emergency and Reactive Cleaning
- Water System Management
- Anti-COVID Bio-Fogging
- Steam, Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- Preventative Hygienic Deep Cleaning
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Window Cleaning
- Cleaning and Consumable Products
- Washroom & Feminine Hygiene Services
- Needle Sweeps
- Body Spill Clear Ups
- Graffiti & Gum Removal
WHY WORK WITH GCC IN THE EAST MIDLANDS
- With a completion rate of 99.6%, we are the UK’s most reliable cleaning company.
- All GCC team members are fully trained having completed GCC’s in-house, BICSc-aligned training course with modules on Health and Safety, Cleaning Techniques, correct use of Risk Assessments and Method Statements, COSHH and NHS Colour-Coded Cleaning Protocols.
- A bespoke cleaning plan, tailored to the requirements of your business and staff to ensure value for money and value-add delivery where ever possible.
- All commercial cleaners are sourced and managed locally. This is just one of the ways that GCC helps to bring social value to your region.
- Our unique business model may be able to save VAT exempt companies up to 20% off their cleaning costs.
- We proudly hold a contract retention rate of over 90%, reflecting lots of happy clients.
- GCC provides a friendly 7 day/week customer service helpline ensuring that any issues that arise are resolved by the following working day.