GCC offers commercial cleaning and specialist soft FM services to businesses across Wales and the rest of the UK. Whether your workplace is a shared office in Swansea, a dental surgery in Cardiff or a large warehouse in Newport we’re well equipped to offer your business a service that will exceed expectations.
We recognise that our clients expect high standards with no disruption to their day to day operations so we plan and deliver service to always meet requirements.
Studies have shown that a clean, well-maintained office space can increase productivity and boost staff morale so why not speak to GCC to find out how we can help your business.
CLEANING SERVICES ACROSS WALES
Across Wales, we provide a broad a range of cleaning and specialist soft FM services. We can tailor all our services to meet your business’s specific requirements, including:
- Regular Contract Cleaning
- High Level & ATEX Compliant Cleaning
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales (HIW) Compliant Healthcare Cleaning
- Legionella Compliance
- Emergency and Reactive Cleaning
- Legionella Management Solutions
- Anti-COVID Bio-Fogging
- Steam, Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- Preventative Hygienic Deep Cleaning
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Window Cleaning
- Cleaning and Consumable Products
- Washroom & Feminine Hygiene Services
- Needle Sweeps
- Body Spill Clear Ups
Why choose GCC Facilities Management for your Specialist Commercial Cleaning across Wales?
- All our Welsh team are fully trained having completed GCC’s in-house, BICSc-aligned training course with modules on Health and Safety, Cleaning Techniques, correct use of Risk Assessments and Method Statements, COSHH and NHS Colour-Coded Cleaning Protocols.
- You will be working in partnership with the UK’s most reliable soft FM company. We proudly deliver a completion rate of 99.6% which is way above the industry average.
- We tailor a bespoke cleaning plan, unique to the requirements of your business and staff. You will never pay for a service you do not need and you can make savings by bundling services together.
- All team members are locally sourced and managed. This is just one of the ways that GCC helps to bring social value to your region.
- Our unique business model may be able to save VAT exempt companies up to 20% off our services.
- Our contract retention rate stands at 90%, reflecting lots of happy clients.
- GCC provide a 24/7 customer service helpline ensuring that any issues that arise are resolved the following working day.
- We have held ISO9001 (Quality Management), ISO14001 (Environmental Management) and ISO45001 (Occupational Health & Safety) accreditions since 2019. Our annual audits by British Assessment Bureau give our customers and employees confidence in our processes and proceedures.