GCC delivers a range of industry leading, commercial cleaning and specialist soft FM solutions across mainland UK, but one size does not fit all and without fully understanding your challenges, we might be offering you a square peg for a round hole.
Whether we engage through a speculative enquiry, negotiated tender or competitive tender, GCC will take the time to find out how we can help solve your commercial cleaning and specialist soft FM challenges before providing you with the most effective and best value proposal that we can deliver.
We understand that the challenges of managing a multi-site estate remotely are very different from those of an on-site FM manager and aim to leverage our in-house customer service and field team reach to remove and resolve the day to day niggles.
- GCC will agree and deliver a standardised level of cleaning at all sites across your estate taking responsibility for identifying and remedying any defects
- We can roll-out service to multiple sites within short timescales utilising TUPE, local recruitment and existing GCC cleaning teams as appropriate
- GCC will audit each site on a regular basis to ensure that the agreed quality and frequency of service is being delivered across the estate
- If service is not delivered due to an unforeseen event such as illness, GCC will automatically complete a make-up clean or provide a no quibble credit depending on your preference
- In the rare event of damage or security breach, GCC takes full responsibility for any event caused by its staff and is insured up to £10million to ensure any direct or indirect loses are fully covered
- GCC will supply the FM Management Information you require at the frequency needed for your internal reporting
- Health & Safety information including all Risk Assessments & Method Statements (RAMS) is provided for each site in a hard or soft copy ‘Site Book’ for ease of use and inspection
- Site specific or consolidated invoices are issued at an agreed frequency to your accounts team, clearly identifying all charges and any credits
- GCC can supply one-off specialist soft FM services such as deep-cleans as ad-hoc activities under the same contact
- GCC’S internal processes and procedures are audited by the British Assessment Bureau annually and we welcome additional audits by our major customers
- Our flat management structure ensures that all National and Multi-Site Groups have direct access to a GCC Director to ensure that issues don’t become problems
Tell us about your commercial cleaning and soft FM challenges and let GCC deliver a bespoke solution