GCC Facilities Management specialises in delivering industry leading commercial cleaning and specialist soft FM services to businesses both big and small across the West Midlands and the rest of the UK.
From regular commercial office cleaning in Worcester, CQC healthcare cleans for dentist’s surgeries in Solihull to high level ATEX cleans at warehouses in Walsall or legionella compliance at sites in Birmingham and across the region, our 45 years of experience can ensure we provide your business with high-quality results. We welcome work from anywhere in the region across Birmingham, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Herefordshire and Shropshire.
We recognise that our clients expect high standards with no disruption to their day to day operations so we plan and deliver service to always meet their requirements.
Studies have shown that a clean, well-maintained office space can increase productivity and boost staff morale so why not speak to GCC to find out how we can help your business.
Cleaning Services that GCC Offers in the West Midlands
We offer a wide range of different cleaning and specialist soft FM services, all of which can be tailored to the specific needs of your business, including:
- Regular Contract Cleaning
- High Level & ATEX Compliant Cleaning
- CQC Compliant Healthcare Cleaning
- Legionella Compliance
- Emergency and Reactive Cleaning
- Water System Management
- Anti-COVID Bio-Fogging
- Steam, Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- Preventative Hygienic Deep Cleaning
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Window Cleaning
- Cleaning and Consumable Products
- Washroom & Feminine Hygiene Services
- Needle Sweeps
- Body Spill Clear Ups
- Graffiti & Gum Removal
WHY WORK WITH GCC IN THE WEST MIDLANDS
We operate throughout Solihull, Wolverhampton, Birmingham and Dudley, as well as the smaller towns too. Not only do we offer high quality services, but we have 40 years of experience in the industry under our belt and when you hire us, you get the benefit of:
- A team of West Midlands based cleaners who are fully trained having completed GCC’s in-house, BICSc-aligned training course with modules on Health and Safety, Cleaning Techniques, correct use of Risk Assessments and Method Statements, COSHH and NHS Colour-Coded Cleaning Protocols.
- A bespoke cleaning plan unique to your business premises. We see every contract we have with our clients as being a partnership.
- The confidence of working with the UK’s most reliable cleaning company delivering an average clean completion rate of 99.6% which is way above the industry average.
- Despite being a company that covers a wide area of the UK, our West Midlands team are based, sourced and managed locally. This is just one of the ways that GCC helps to bring social value to your region.
- Our unique business model may be able to save VAT exempt companies up to 20% off our services.
- Our contract retention rate is 90%, which means we have a lot of happy clients.
- GCC provides a friendly 7 day/week customer service helpline ensuring that any issues that arise are resolved by the following working day.