Here at GCC Facilities Management, we have over 48 years of experience in delivering specialist commercial cleaning across North-East England. Our services include high-quality commercial cleaning and specialist soft FM services to businesses of all sizes.
Our service delivery extends from regular commercial office cleaning in Newcastle upon Tyne, CQC healthcare cleans for dentist’s surgeries in Sunderland to high level ATEX cleans at warehouses in Middlesbrough and legionella compliance at sites in Durham and across the region.
We welcome work from anywhere in the region across Tyne & Wear, Durham and Northumberland.
We understand the importance of maintaining a hygienic and orderly commercial space for the benefit of you, your colleagues, customers and visitors. To achieve this we provide fully bespoke services to meet your individual needs, in order to deliver value for money and added-value wherever possible. We take as much pride in your premise as you do and reflect this passion in the work we do.
In the North East, our team provides a wide range of cleaning and specialist soft FM services that we can tailor to precisely meet your business’s specific requirements, including:
- Regular Contract Cleaning
- High Level & ATEX Compliant Cleaning
- CQC Compliant Healthcare Cleaning
- Legionella Compliance
- Emergency and Reactive Cleaning
- Legionella Management Solutions
- Anti-COVID Bio-Fogging
- Steam, Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- Preventative Hygienic Deep Cleaning
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Window Cleaning
- Cleaning and Consumable Products
- Washroom & Feminine Hygiene Services
- Needle Sweeps
- Body Spill Clear Ups
WHY USE GCC For Specialist Commercial Cleaning across North-East England
- With a clean completion rate of 99.6%, we are the UK’s most reliable soft FM company.
- All GCC’s North East team members are fully trained having completed GCC’s in-house, BICSc-aligned training course with modules on Health and Safety, Cleaning Techniques, correct use of Risk Assessments and Method Statements, COSHH and NHS Colour-Coded Cleaning Protocols.
- We will create a bespoke cleaning plan, unique to your business needs in order to deliver value for money and added-value wherever possible.
- All our team members are locally sourced and managed. This is just one of the ways that GCC helps to bring social value to your region.
- Our unique business model gives you the chance to save 20% if your business is VAT exempt.
- We proudly hold a contract retention rate of 90%, reflecting lots of happy clients.
- GCC provides a friendly 7 day/week customer service helpline ensuring that any issues that arise are resolved by the following working day.
- We have held ISO9001 (Quality Management), ISO14001 (Environmental Management) and ISO45001 (Occupational Health & Safety) accreditations since 2019. Our annual audits by British Assessment Bureau give our customers and employees confidence in our processes and procedures.
Get in touch now to find out how GCC’s specialist commercial cleaning across North East England can help your business.