GCC Facilities Management plc has a zero tolerance approach to slavery and is committed to preventing acts of slavery and human trafficking from occurring within both its business and supply chain, and imposes those same high standards on its contractors, suppliers and other business partners.
Due Diligence Processes
- Made our staff aware of the modern slavery act, including its definitions of slavery and human trafficking
- Told staff what to do if they suspect a case of slavery or human trafficking
- Commenced a revision of our employment processes and related documents to include prohibitions in relation to slavery and human trafficking and compliance with the legislation
- Contacted suppliers and partners in potentially higher risk categories to check what assurance arrangements they have in place
- Have put a Whistleblowing Policy in place.
The above processes are designed to:
- Identify and assess potential risk areas in our business and supply chains
- Reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our business and supply chains
- Monitor potential risk areas in our business and supply chains
- Provide adequate protection for Whistleblowers