You could be looking for a light wipe-down in Ringwood or an intensive deep cleanse in Wareham, here at GCC Facilities Management, our experience of over 48 years means we provide exceptional cleaning services throughout Bournemouth. Our highly skilled team has outstanding knowledge in all aspects of commercial cleaning and office cleaning.
From Bournemouth City Centre to surrounding areas, such as Poole, Broadstone, Swanage, Wimborne, Ferndown, Christchurch, New Milton and Verwood, we are fully equipped for all your commercial and office cleaning needs in Bournemouth. We cater to all forms of business throughout Bournemouth who require daily office cleaning. Our Bournemouth team always strives to provide first-rate results, no matter how intense your requirements are.
Specialist Commercial Cleaning Services in Bournemouth
Our GCC Facilities Management team offers a wide range of Specialist Commercial Cleaning services in Bournemouth. We can tailor all our services to meet your business’s specific requirements, including:
- Professional Window Cleaning
- Exterior Grounds Maintenance
- Hard Floor Maintenance
- Medical & Dental Practices
- Exceptional Cleaning Products
- All Aspects of Commercial Cleaning
- High-Level Cleaning
- Kitchen Disinfection
- Full Washroom Services
- Intensive & Deep Cleaning
- Consumable Products
- Carpet Cleaning
We acknowledge that our clients expect high standards with no disruption to their day to day operations so we plan and deliver service to always meet requirements.
Why Should You Hire Our Bournemouth Team?
- Every member of the GCCFM team is fully trained in COSHH, colour coded cleaning, Health & Safety and environmental training.
- We create a bespoke, tailored cleaning programme to suit your exact cleaning requirements.
- Our Bournemouth based team members have considerable knowledge of the city and surrounding areas.
- If your business is VAT exempt, you have the potential to save 20% with our business plan.
- We reflect lots of satisfied customers, with a contract retention rate proudly held at 90%.
- Our friendly customer service helpline is open 24/7 to ensure any issue that may arise is resolved within the next working day.
- Our completion rate stands at 99.6%, meaning you will be hiring one of the UK’s most reliable soft FM companies.
- We have held ISO9001 (Quality Management), ISO14001 (Environmental Management) and ISO45001 (Occupational Health & Safety) accreditations since 2019. Our annual audits by British Assessment Bureau give our customers and employees confidence in our processes and procedures.