Our exceptionally skilled team members have expert knowledge in every aspect of office and commercial cleaning, whether you’re looking for a light wipe down in Wigan or a deep-cleanse in Oldham, we cater our services to provide you exactly what you need.
From Manchester City Centre to Bolton, Bury, Rochdale, Salford, Trafford, Stockport, Tameside and surrounding areas, we are fully equipped for all your cleaning requirements.
We can provide all forms of business with daily office cleaning here in Manchester. Our local team understands that no two businesses are the same and each requires a bespoke approach. From tower blocks in Manchester City Centre to listed buildings in Bolton, call our team today on 0808 169 7289 for a no-obligation quote and to start building your unique cleaning program.
Manchester Cleaning Services
Our Manchester GCC Facilities Management teams offer a wide range of services throughout the area, including:
- Full Commercial Cleaning Requirements
- High-Standard Cleaning Products
- Exterior Grounds Maintenance
- Professional Window Cleaning
- Professional Carpet Cleaning
- Deep & Intensive Cleaning
- Hard Floor Maintenance
- Full Washroom Services
- Kitchen Sanitation
- Medical & Dental Practices
- High-Level Cleaning
- Consumable Products
Why Should You Choose Our Manchester Team?
- Every member of our team is trained in the best cleaning methods, including COSHH, environmental training, Health & Safety and colour coded cleaning.
- We proudly hold a contract retention rate of 90%, reflecting our many happy customers.
- We will create a tailored, bespoke cleaning programme to meet your exact requirements.
- Every member of the Manchester team is managed and sourced locally, meaning they have extensive knowledge of your area.
- You have the potential to save 20% with our business model if your company is VAT exempt.
- Our helpful and friendly customer service line is open 24/7, ensuring any issues are resolved the next working day.
- You will be hiring one of the UK’s most reliable cleaning companies, with a completion rate of 99.6%.