GCC have been delivering CQC compliant cleaning solutions to the healthcare industry since 2011.
We recognise the importance of being Outcome 8 compliant, and passing CQC inspections is to our clients, and the negative media impact a bad or failed inspection can have.
Currently CQC only regulate services offered in England, however we are happy to provide this level of service to our clients in Scotland and Wales if they would like to maintain the same level of cleaning.
GCC provides our cleaning operatives with NHS Colour Coded Cleaning training to enable our clients to comply and show evidence of meeting these standards. We will also work in partnership with you to make sure the advice you received from CQC when you registered is met. Simply let us know what it is and we will do the rest.
Not sure if you need to register with CQC?
If you operate any of the following business types in England, you need to register with CQC and follow their guidelines and processes to become compliant:
- GPs and doctors including walk-in centres and out-of-hours services
- Dentists and dental services
- Hospitals – NHS and private, including clinics
- Care and nursing homes
- A community based service
- Clinics – including IVF, family planning, cosmetic surgery, laser eye and slimming clinics
- Services to your home – including home care agencies, mobile doctors and more
- Mental Health Services – including those for detained patients