GCC offers commercial cleaning and specialist soft FM services to businesses across Wales and the rest of the UK. Whether your workplace is a shared office in Swansea, a dental surgery in Cardiff or a large warehouse in Newport we’re well equipped to offer your business a service that will exceed expectations.
We recognise that our clients expect high standards with no disruption to their day to day operations so we plan and deliver service to always meet requirements.
Studies have shown that a clean, well-maintained office space can increase productivity and boost staff morale so why not speak to GCC to find out how we can help your business.
CLEANING SERVICES ACROSS WALES
We offer a wide range of cleaning and specialist soft FM services across Wales, a selection of which are listed below. If you have any specific requirements, then please get in contact with us:
- Regular Contract Cleaning
- High Level & ATEX Compliant Cleaning
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales (HIW) Compliant Healthcare Cleaning
- Legionella Compliance
- Emergency and Reactive Cleaning
- Water System Management
- Anti-COVID Bio-Fogging
- Steam, Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- Preventative Hygienic Deep Cleaning
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Window Cleaning
- Cleaning and Consumable Products
- Washroom & Feminine Hygiene Services
- Needle Sweeps
- Body Spill Clear Ups
- Graffiti & Gum Removal
Why choose GCC Facilities Management?
- All our Welsh team are fully trained having completed GCC’s in-house, BICSc-aligned training course with modules on Health and Safety, Cleaning Techniques, correct use of Risk Assessments and Method Statements, COSHH and NHS Colour-Coded Cleaning Protocols.
- You will be working in partnership with the UK’s most reliable cleaning company. We proudly deliver a completion rate of 99.6% which is way above the industry average.
- We tailor a bespoke cleaning plan, unique to the requirements of your business and staff. You will never pay for a service you do not need and you can make savings by bundling services together.
- All team members are locally sourced and managed. This is just one of the ways that GCC helps to bring social value to your region.
- Our unique business model may be able to save VAT exempt companies up to 20% off our services.
- Our contract retention rate stands at 90%, reflecting lots of happy clients.
- GCC provide a 24/7 customer service helpline ensuring that any issues that arise are resolved the following working day.