At GCC Facilities Management, we specialise in providing industry leading commercial cleaning and specialist soft FM services to business sectors throughout Southern England and the rest of the UK. We cater for all business sizes throughout the area from single sites to multi-site estates.
From regular commercial office cleaning in Brighton, CQC healthcare cleaning for dentists in Oxford to high level cleans in Slough or legionella compliance at sites in Portsmouth, our 45 years of experience can ensure we provide your business with high-quality results. We welcome work from anywhere in the region across Berkshire, Surrey, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, Sussex, Kent, Oxfordshire, Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire.
We acknowledge that our clients expect high standards with no disruption to their day to day operations so we plan and deliver service to always meet requirements.
Studies have shown that a clean, well-maintained office space can increase productivity and boost staff morale so why not speak to GCC to find out how we can help your business.
Southern England Cleaning Services
GCC Facilities Management offers a wide range of cleaning services throughout the South. All our services can be tailored to your business’s specific requirements, including:
- Regular Contract Cleaning
- High Level & ATEX Compliant Cleaning
- CQC Compliant Healthcare Cleaning
- Legionella Compliance
- Emergency and Reactive Cleaning
- Water System Management
- Anti-COVID Bio-Fogging
- Steam, Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- Preventative Hygienic Deep Cleaning
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Window Cleaning
- Cleaning and Consumable Products
- Washroom & Feminine Hygiene Services
- Needle Sweeps
- Body Spill Clear Ups
- Graffiti & Gum Removal
WHY HIRE GCC IN SOUTHERN ENGLAND
- You will be working in partnership with the UK’s most reliable cleaning company. We proudly deliver a completion rate of 99.6% which is way above the industry average.
- All our Southern England team are fully trained having completed GCC’s in-house, BICSc-aligned training course with modules on Health and Safety, Cleaning Techniques, correct use of Risk Assessments and Method Statements, COSHH and NHS Colour-Coded Cleaning Protocols.
- Our contract retention rate stands at 90%, reflecting lots of happy clients.
- We tailor a bespoke cleaning plan, unique to the requirements of your business and staff. You will never pay for a service you do not need and you can make savings by bundling services together.
- All team members are locally sourced and managed. This is just one of the ways that GCC helps to bring social value to your region.
- You have the opportunity to save 20% if your company is VAT exempt with our unique business model.
- GCC provides a friendly 7 day/week customer service helpline ensuring that any issues that arise are resolved by the following working day.