GCC Facilities Management provides a range of commercial cleaning and specialist soft FM services for businesses throughout the East of England, East Anglia and the rest of the UK. We cater for all business sizes throughout the area from single sites to multi-site estates.
From regular commercial office cleaning in Milton Keynes, CQC healthcare cleans for healthcare centres in Romford to high level ATEX cleans at warehouses in Norwich or legionella compliance at sites in Peterborough and across the region, our 45 years of experience can ensure we provide your business with high-quality results. We welcome work from anywhere in the region across Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire.
We recognise that our clients expect high standards with no disruption to their day to day operations so we plan and deliver service to always meet requirements.
Studies have shown that a clean, well-maintained office space can increase productivity and boost staff morale so why not speak to GCC to find out how we can help your business.
Regular Cleaning Services in Eastern England and East Anglia
GCC can offer a regular cleaning service to any company, large or small. Let us know if there are any special requirements you might have and we’ll create a tailored solution for you.
We offer a wide range of cleaning and specialist soft FM services, some of which are listed below;
- Regular Contract Cleaning
- High Level & ATEX Compliant Cleaning
- CQC Compliant Healthcare Cleaning
- Legionella Compliance
- Emergency and Reactive Cleaning
- Water System Management
- Anti-COVID Bio-Fogging
- Steam, Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- Preventative Hygienic Deep Cleaning
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Window Cleaning
- Cleaning and Consumable Products
- Washroom & Feminine Hygiene Services
- Needle Sweeps
- Body Spill Clear Ups
- Graffiti & Gum Removal
For any requirements you might have that are not mentioned above, please contact us.
WHY WORK WITH GCC IN Eastern England AND EAST ANGLIA?
- All our East of England team are fully trained having completed GCC’s in-house, BICSc-aligned training course with modules on Health and Safety, Cleaning Techniques, correct use of Risk Assessments and Method Statements, COSHH and NHS Colour-Coded Cleaning Protocols.
- Our 90% contract retention rate, reflecting our current satisfied customers.
- A completely unique, tailored cleaning programme to suit you, your business and your staff. We work in partnership with you to provide the perfect arrangement
- If you are a VAT exempt company, you have the potential to save 20% with our business model.
- The certainty of working with the UK’s most reliable commercial cleaning company, with GCC delivering an average clean completion rate of 99.6% which is way above the industry average.
- GCC provides a friendly 7 day/week customer service helpline ensuring that any issues that arise are resolved by the following working day.
- All team members are locally sourced and managed. This is just one of the ways that GCC helps to bring social value to your region.